Maternity | Newborn | Babies | One Year
Family | Senior | Couples & Engagements | Portraits
Thank you for visiting the J. Graeler Photography website! I am glad you stopped by and would love to talk with you more about your photography needs. Please take a few moments and view my portfolio to ensure J. Graeler Photography is the right fit and style for what you are looking for. I hope to work with you, but no matter who you choose to photograph these times, research them, make sure their photos are consistent, skin coloring is correct, etc. You cannot go back and re-create these moments!
Existing and returning clients please contact me for special pricing
as a thank you for your continued support.
Total investment for an hour session and digital download of final edited photos with printing release is $250.
$125 is due on the date of the session and the remaining balance of $125 is due 15 days after your album link is sent to you by email. The final images are delivered by digital download directly from your album link.
Looking for more time than one hour? For an additional 30 minutes added to your session, there is a $75 additional fee due the day of your session. For an additional hour added to your session, there is a $125 additional fee due the day of the session.
J. Graeler Photography does offer first-year baby packages which we call Grow with Me Packages. They are a great way to capture all the first year milestones and receive a discount per session. Contact for pricing.
Make sure to like the Facebook page to watch for mini sessions! Mini sessions are a great way to capture the milestones or special events happening in your life without the need of a full hour session.
- The typical number of delivered images for a full hour session is 60-80 final edited images. Newborn sessions can vary depending on several factors but the typical number of delivered images for a newborn session is 30-60 images.
- Newborns are best photographed under 16 days. Contact me in your last few weeks of pregnancy to discuss your newborn session. If your baby has already arrived and you are interested in a newborn session to contact me ASAP.
- JGP has up to 4 weeks to deliver your final images from your session date.
- Sessions can take place in my in home studio in Warrenton, MO, a local park, your home property or other requested locations within Warren, Lincoln and St. Charles County. St. Louis County requires a travel fee.
- Studio sessions are limited to newborns and children sessions. We are able to get the immediate family photo with your newborn but the studio is not designed to host a full family session.
- Travel fees could be added depending on requested session location. Have a special location in mind? Send me the info and we can discuss that location.
- Multi family sessions typically last longer than one hour, please consider this when looking at pricing.